121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Administrator
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey everyone! Long time Nissan fan here, all started with a GA16 equipped B13 back when I first started driving in the early 2000s. It was manual, lowered on some wheels and had an exhaust so as a new driver (who just watched the original F&F in theaters) I was super stoked and immediately hooked. This led to owning countless other B and S chassis cars over the years with various levels of SR20 goodness. I still have boxes of brand new BKR7E plugs laying around from back then.

As far as Z's go.. the Z32 was a dream car for me but I could never have afforded one back then and I was so addicted to turbos (and the intoxicating sounds lol) that the N/A 350 and 370 never appealed to me.

My current driveway includes an 04 Titan, 09 Versa, 16 Altima, 18 Q50 Redsport (wifeymobile), and a 13 Mazdaspeed3 that can take the Q to the cleaners :devilish: . I was planning on taking the speed to the next level when the Z was announced and immediately aborted.

A new Z?
And the VR30DDTT??
And it looks amazing???
And I can afford it????

Yep, dreams do come true. Take my money Nissan, take my money.

Anyway... looking forward to being a part of the community! :)

·
Administrator
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up, no nissan history here (I guess my mom had a maxima se with a 6speed and that was pretty fun) I come from the Honda world, but currently find myself in a Ford.

But, I'm on the list with my dealer and trading my focus rs in this spring, so hoping the Z doesn't disappoint.

Looking at custom plates already/might have ordered...

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
400 hp and a manual is definitely a winning combination no matter how you slice it! All signs still point to the price starting in the low 40,000 range so fingers crossed that stays the same.
Agreed - if the performance trim comes in under $50k I'll be pleased. Crossing my fingers about the steering but I don't think they will mess it up.

·
Administrator
86 Posts

·
Administrator
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
121 - 130 of 130 Posts