Nissan Z Forum banner
141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Administrator
160 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello! I was recommended to this forum thanks to Shawn at Orr Nissan Central. Got my name on the list just yesterday. I’m gonna get a Blue, manual, Performance trim Z, whether it takes two months or two years. I’m an OTR truck driver, so I’m busy most of the time, but I always end my day by digging for the latest details on the new Z I can find.

·
Administrator
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. Checking in from Melbourne, FL. Started shopping around for new cars this weekend after hearing the news about the Subaru WRX STI that I had been waiting for. I am pretty nervous about being able to find what I want with the limited supply everywhere. Hoping that getting in early on a Z might work for me.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hello everyone. Checking in from Melbourne, FL. Started shopping around for new cars this weekend after hearing the news about the Subaru WRX STI that I had been waiting for. I am pretty nervous about being able to find what I want with the limited supply everywhere. Hoping that getting in early on a Z might work for me.
Welcome to the forum @sonicT! Have you been thinking about which Z you'd get? Are you looking at any other cars?

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Rusty Likely the performance trim, not too particular about which color since everything I have seen looks great. I'm typically drawn to white, but boulder grey also looks so good. My 2nd and 3rd choices are a golf R or cadillac CT4-V, but the Z is definitely 1st choice right now. And supply of vehicles is so depressingly low right now that I'm not sure I would find anything else that I want.

·
Administrator
160 Posts

·
Administrator
160 Posts

·
Administrator
160 Posts
141 - 160 of 187 Posts