Discussion Starter · #170 ·

·
Administrator
170 Posts

·
Registered
22 MK8 GTI SE 6sp
5 Posts
I'm @cade.kevin but changed my handle back to one i used on all the other forums since the beginning of the internet. lol.

Anyways, used to have a 09 MB 370Z sport touring 6sp and then after that i had a 04 G35 Greddy Twin turbo'ed. And now with the release of the new Z that has great power out of the box compared to previous gens, i'm ready to hop on that bandwagon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Gang! I had a 1985 Nissan 300ZX for the summer of 2002 (didn't crash it...just wound up in a tough spot and it had to let it go). Last year I picked up a 2008 Infiniti G37 and I'm slowly replacing and, in some cases, upgrading components on the 105,000 mile car. I have some Bilstien B16s and a new clutch and lightweight fly wheel waiting to go in the G.

I placed a $1,000 deposit with my local Nissan dealership back in February 2022...and have yet to get any real info from them. Hoping to get a chance to at least sit in one and maybe even pick one up if not gouged too hard when there is actually metal box, on-site, that their able to sell me.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Hey Gang! I had a 1985 Nissan 300ZX for the summer of 2002 (didn't crash it...just wound up in a tough spot and it had to let it go). Last year I picked up a 2008 Infiniti G37 and I'm slowly replacing and, in some cases, upgrading components on the 105,000 mile car. I have some Bilstien B16s and a new clutch and lightweight fly wheel waiting to go in the G.

I placed a $1,000 deposit with my local Nissan dealership back in February 2022...and have yet to get any real info from them. Hoping to get a chance to at least sit in one and maybe even pick one up if not gouged too hard when there is actually metal box, on-site, that their able to sell me.
Hey @Beev0 welcome to the forum! How would you spec your Z if/when you get one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined to see what is going on with the new Z.

Just wanted to post that Blipshift had a nice new Z t-shirt run.... it just ended, but you can request to have them do a new run. I've bought alot of shirts from them .... love it. These are car enthusiast t-shirt site. Here are the designs they had (click picture to go to their site):
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Wheel

161 - 180 of 207 Posts