Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Massively better. I agree that the chosen color was not ideal for the reveal of the vehicle when taken in combination with the lighting during the initial presentation (it must be noted that yellow is my favorite vehicle color, categorically), but natural light is far kinder to it. I actually hope that it is offered on the production model (y)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't understand this vehicle. In Nissan's release photos, this car looks ugly and boring. This collection, It's one of the best things I've ever seen. I don't get it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Really looks great here. I don't LOVE the color. The back end design is awesome though. And those retro taillights are 👌

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I'd really like to see the Z in Daytona Blue or Sunset Orange, that would be ideal to show the subtle features and body lines. Yellow drowns out most of that, you can only see them at certain angles.

Reactions: zenki

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd really like to see the Z in Daytona Blue or Sunset Orange, that would be ideal to show the subtle features and body lines. Yellow drowns out most of that, you can only see them at certain angles.
Bayside Blue from the GT-R would be great to have here as a limited run.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts