Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Guys this is what I’m seeing. The proto’s overall clean design with many subtle lines and creases do seem to be hidden with that color, and I would guess the same with other light colors esp white. Metallics and darks will make them pop more. Thoughts?

I absolutely agree. If you check out the photos I've taken of the Proto Z, there is are some amazing body lines!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Guys this is what I’m seeing. The proto’s overall clean design with many subtle lines and creases do seem to be hidden with that color, and I would guess the same with other light colors esp white. Metallics and darks will make them pop more. Thoughts?
Nissan definitely needs to show another darker color that makes the lines pop.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Aurora Green could be interesting with the purple hue it evidently has to it. I kind of hope that the Akatsuki Copper makes it just for something weird. Still, I am of a mind that there should be some more wild offerings (read: brighter, bolder colors).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nissan showed off the colors for the Ariya.
There's a good chance that it'll be the colors for the Z.

There's some interesting colors in this batch. Gun metallic and tinted red stand out for me.

Akatsuki Copper

Aurora Green

Burgundy

Ceramic Grey

Gun Metallic

Pearl Black

Pearl Blue

Pearl White

Tinted Red

Warm Silver

·
Registered
124 Posts
Does anyone have the project cars 3 game? Can someone just take a video of the Z in a bunch of different shades of colors?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I want to see a Sunset Orange rendering, if anybody can produce that, showing the character lines on the Z.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That Aurora Green is similar to the British Racing Green... which I like as a second choice to white.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
That Aurora Green is similar to the British Racing Green... which I like as a second choice to white.
The 240Z did come with shade of BRG but not sure if only certain years. That would look great if metallic on the new Z. If someone can render it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The 240Z did come with shade of BRG but not sure if only certain years. That would look great if metallic on the new Z.
Oooh yeah, in metallic would be nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well hopefully red is offered, as it is the fastest color.

As far as ordering one, I might go yellow if the calipers are going to be yellow.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Really love this deeper bronze, aggressive for the Z!

Reactions: Devon

·
Registered
37 Posts
That mustard yellow looks sick! Much better than the weak yellow of the proto. Blue rendering looks sweet also.
Agreed!! This yellow (much like on an Aston Martin) is awesome. Also I also agree that the Proto’s yellow is lacking. It seems as if it’s faded from too many years in sun and too many miles - like it’s already in need of a respray.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts