·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw this on the Nissan Canada corporate website but strangely the consumer website has not been updated. Also dealers in the GTA are clueless about the pricing, or I have just had bad luck with the dealerships I spoke to.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw this on the Nissan Canada corporate website but strangely the consumer website has not been updated. Also dealers in the GTA are clueless about the pricing, or I have just had bad luck with the dealerships I spoke to.
Awe that sucks! My dealer contacted me the day after the pricing was announced online, and told me he had the price info in and shared it to me, (even tho I already knew haha)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry if this is a very rookie question. Would winter tires make a rwd car drivable or would the lack of weight on the rear end still make it tricky to handle in winter conditions?
A good set of snows will definitely help and maybe a little added weight in the rear for sure. I'm sure it'd do alright in the winter just depending on what kind of snow depth we're talkin about. It'll for sure still be a little tricky, but may be do-able. Ride height can also be a concern

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry if this is a very rookie question. Would winter tires make a rwd car drivable or would the lack of weight on the rear end still make it tricky to handle in winter conditions?
I bought a brand new BRZ in November back in 2012. We got 1” of snow the next week and I could almost not get out of the neighborhood. Immediately bought 2 sets of steels and slapped blizzaks on them and was completely fine. I thought for sure I made an incredibly bad purchase but the snow tires saved it. It also looked hilarious.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts