Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's all help push Nissan back to profitability, get the Z. I'm also looking at the Frontier to replace my aging Xterra, if only the SUV comes back (don't mention X-Terra though, not the same)

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
Oh i'm doing my part lol. we got a 21 rogue last November and are trading it in a few weeks for a 22 pathfinder.

That's pro4-x frontier looks really cool so that will probably be a good move!

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh i'm doing my part lol. bought we got a 21 rogue last November and are trading it in a few weeks for a 22 pathfinder.

That's pro4-x frontier looks really cool so that will probably be a good move!
Nissan is looking strong at least seeing their current bold designs (y)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nissan is making much better products post-Ghosn.
However, I was on the mailing list for the new Frontier, and their latest Frontier update included some alphabet-soup people mumbojumbo, I unsubscribed and took the Frontier off of my list.
I also don't like how Nissan botched the 2016+ Titan (I've owned my 2007 Titan for 13 years, excellent truck) and not a fan of the new Frontier also ripping off the F-150 door window style.

I will definitely do my best to tune-out any sociopolitical messaging from Nissan regarding the new Z. But I will not buy any other Nissan, there are now too many better choices (except Z, they own this niche now).

Will be replacing my Titan with the upcoming Tundra.

I don't need a product manufacturer sending me this attached with a particular product I expressed interest in:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts