Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
That's what's kind of confusing. There's a guy in Sask that just bought one today too, he thinks it was their demo.. either dealers that have no idea or everyone is confused now
I'm happy for him, but it's extremely confusing cause if he ordered Feb 3 it means they already delivered a car that was ordered online after the dealers had their week in Jan.

馃馃馃

Registered
It was tied to my name, not a demo car. The demo car that was shown was a blue interior, I ordered a black interior which is what I received
Glad you got your order! I knew they were sending cars with names on them without any specific priority, but I didn't know that included online orders as well! Please share your experience with it asap.

Did they force you to buy winter tires and mats? Or you can bring your own?

Registered
Crazy how they even sent u guys 2 units? All the big dealers in my area got protos while others got performancespecs
So my arrangement with the dealership works out in both parties favor. Because I'm in Ontario with 4ft of snow on the ground I will not be driving it until the spring, and all the salt is cleared. They agreed to keep it at the dealership for me, roped off for people to see but not touch. This gives me free heated, secure storage unil the spring, and gives them an opportunity to show it off to customers.
I'm driving my Z into the snow on day one, with winter tires of course. :)

Registered
I inspected it, and everything looked great. I ended up going with the extended warranty which covers every nut and bolt (except brakes and windshield wipers) for 7 years which is amazing for a newly released car
What's the point of getting extended warranty when you are replacing the downpipes? From what I hear that can get your claims rejected. I'm also interested in the MAPerformance exhaust system but not sure if I can get away with using their downpipes and keep warranty...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts