Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
Ontario Canada, a small town, so couldn't believe it arrived before the big cities!
Haha thats awesome! I'm also on the top of my dealers list, small town Ontario too. In the entire year they have a total of maybe 5~ Z orders so far, me being the first one through the system in January. I was just at my place this afternoon to check out their Demo. Wouldn't be surprised if another random truck load shows up in the next week or so. Crazy times! And sucks we just had that big blizzard. Need a couple days of dry roads to make it home hahah

Registered
Ahhh, I think you got super lucky with your dealership! The early 'demo' you're thinking of was the Nissan Canada dealership tour car that was going around! Apparently these new ones, each dealership gets an allocation for a car of their own, whether they use it for a show room model or to sell if they aren't bothered to keep it, it's apparently up to them what they do with their single allocation. And well, your guys decided to sell it to you because it matched your order type and you were the top of their list, which is awesome. I think another guy in Sask got the one his dealer got for their allocation too. That's awesome either way. My dealership got a white car for their allocation, and they're keeping it on the display floor for now. There's a passion red one in London, but I believe they're keeping it too for now

Registered
Whoa you have a demo?! I'm in a big city in Ontario and I don't think a single dealer has a demo. We had a demo roll through for 1 day to each dealership and for some reason my dealer didn't think to call their first person in line. Sigh doesn't help that my sales associate was switched 3 times (hard to stay a car salesman when there are so very few cars to sell).

I'm gonna call my dealer and all the other dealers in the city and inquire about demos. It seems real dumb to not have at least a demo for me to see. I've had a deposit in since November 2021 and it officially went thru the first day Nissan headquarters opened up the pre orders. Somehow I still think I'm gonna end up being one of the last to get it this year with my luck.

I have a deposit on the new Corvette AND new Golf R since early 2021 with not even a shadow of an actual build date. :rolleyes:
Ya man! They got a demo in on Xmas Eve day, beautiful car. Supposedly every dealer is supposed to get one allocation for demo purposes or sale if they want. Most seem to be holding onto them for display
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts