Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Hey @SebasRaby9, deliveries should be this month, just not sure when exactly.

Supply chain issues pushed them back from Spring to Summer according a Nissan Canada rep:

“Although we had been saying spring 2022, due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to the summer of 2022,” Douâa Jazouli, Nissan Canada’s Manager of Product & Technology Communications

What Z spec did you order?

·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
117 Posts
The last I've officially heard was July-Sept. We're in Sept now, so I am hoping some time this month. Oct at the very latest. Driving season is almost over for this year! :( Would be a damn shame to take delivery, and straight into storage mode haha

I've had my order in since late January, so I am hoping to get some news soon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey @SebasRaby9, deliveries should be this month, just not sure when exactly.

Supply chain issues pushed them back from Spring to Summer according a Nissan Canada rep:

“Although we had been saying spring 2022, due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to the summer of 2022,” Douâa Jazouli, Nissan Canada’s Manager of Product & Technology Communications

What Z spec did you order?
wrong because i have tweeted nissan canada several times, all they say now is the z is coming in 2022
"Hi there, thank you for your excitement around the 2023 Nissan Z! Due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to later in 2022 for arrival in Canada. We would suggest reaching out to your dealership for updates!"

"Hi there, thank you for your excitement around your 2023 Nissan Z! Due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to later in 2022 for arrival in Canada."

·
Registered
96 Posts
wrong because i have tweeted nissan canada several times, all they say now is the z is coming in 2022
"Hi there, thank you for your excitement around the 2023 Nissan Z! Due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to later in 2022 for arrival in Canada. We would suggest reaching out to your dealership for updates!"

"Hi there, thank you for your excitement around your 2023 Nissan Z! Due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to later in 2022 for arrival in Canada."
Did you get your first email Feb 22, 2022. I asked Nissan Canada on facebook when the Z is coming. he answered me for the end of the summer. And summer ends on September 21, 2022.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last vessel before summer ends lands in vancouver 09/10/2022 if theres any z’s even on this vessel is already a long shot. Next up is 9/23/2022 which is already into fall. I believe it when nissan canada says late 2022. Keep in mind when they do land in vancouver it takes about 2-3 weeks with stops to get to the east coast (ontario). Very doubtful were going to see these coming soon.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Last vessel before summer ends lands in vancouver 09/10/2022 if theres any z’s even on this vessel is already a long shot. Next up is 9/23/2022 which is already into fall. I believe it when nissan canada says late 2022. Keep in mind when they do land in vancouver it takes about 2-3 weeks with stops to get to the east coast (ontario). Very doubtful were going to see these coming soon.
At home in Quebec Canada, those who placed their order in January and February received a first email from Nissan Canada confirming receipt of our order. We were to receive the Z in the spring but due to the delay it was postponed to the end of the summer. And when our future Z is on the assembly line, we will receive a second email with an order number. This is to make sure that the Zs sold in Quebec arrive in Quebec…

·
Registered
117 Posts
tell me when you ordered your future Z. if you ordered during the official pre-orders before February 7, 2022. If yes, did you receive an email from Nissan Canada on February 22, 2022 confirming receipt of your order
I ordered in the week window and did it Jan 29th. Didn’t receive any email from Nissan but my dealer said they have confirmed my Nissan order for my spec.
Week later the online orders came. So, I did it in time for sure. But still not hopeful we get it this year.
Which I’m ok with as I don’t wanna drive it in the summer. Hope it comes spring now

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered in the week window and did it Jan 29th. Didn’t receive any email from Nissan but my dealer said they have confirmed my Nissan order for my spec.
Week later the online orders came. So, I did it in time for sure. But still not hopeful we get it this year.
Which I’m ok with as I don’t wanna drive it in the summer. Hope it comes spring now
Ok, I also ordered last January. I think we will receive it in October, or November .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just went to dealer to back out on my trade in but keep the line on my z and they told me I will be getting mine most likely in 2024 lol. they got 5 allocated and will get 1 per year they said

·
Registered
13 Posts
Somedy have news ? Hope it's gonna be before winter ???
Lol keep dreaming… Nissan canada doesn’t care at all. You may see the car you ordered or may see “a car” by the end of the year … that’s all they will say! No update or anything since January… dealerships or Nissan canada know nothing … they are more useless then tits on a bull

either hold out or pull out because either way your probably going to be disappointed

·
Registered
Nissan 370Z Sport 2019
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just went to dealer to back out on my trade in but keep the line on my z and they told me I will be getting mine most likely in 2024 lol. they got 5 allocated and will get 1 per year they said
I speak to my dealer last week and a told me they get 2 Z cars and one would be mine, he was desapointed because he cannot get a new one this year he forgot to reserve in january.

Anyway nobody can tell me when the cars arrived.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I speak to my dealer last week and a told me they get 2 Z cars and one would be mine, he was desapointed because he cannot get a new one this year he forgot to reserve in january.

Anyway nobody can tell me when the cars arrived.
lucky you. hopefully you get yours very soon. one big reason keeping me waiting on z is that m/t supra is damn expensive

·
Registered
96 Posts
tell me when you ordered your future Z. if you ordered during the official pre-orders before February 7, 2022. If yes, did you receive an email from Nissan Canada on February 22, 2022 confirming receipt of your order.
If not tell me what date you left a deposit of $1000

1 - 20 of 30 Posts