Nissan Z Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Right from the delearship to my garage till April lol
I think that all orders made during official orders from the end of January to + or - February 4th. After all the Z for Canada were sold. Last February, even though my Z was already ordered from my dealership, every hour I looked at the Z available depending on the equipment and the color. And one day around February 4 everything was sold, it was even me who notified my dealer. So I'm sure the Zs that were sold in Canada during the official order and with a $1000 deposit will be delivered before the end of the year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
tell me when you ordered your future Z. if you ordered during the official pre-orders before February 7, 2022. If yes, did you receive an email from Nissan Canada on February 22, 2022 confirming receipt of your order.
If not tell me what date you left a deposit of $1000
No, my order was way too late. I left my deposit on June, and was told car might be in on August (what a B.S, but didn't buy that any way) I was told Nissan factory order is on hold.

·
Registered
96 Posts
No, my order was way too late. I left my deposit on June, and was told car might be in on August (what a B.S, but didn't buy that any way) I was told Nissan factory order is on hold.
I agree with you that you won't get your Z until next summer. Only the Zs ordered in January and early February will be delivered this year.

·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
115 Posts
It's kind of sad, too. Most of the major markets, and the small markets have already seen their first cars. Canada appears to be the last to receive any vehicles. Whether it being demo's, or dealers first inventory. Not even a couple Proto spec's have landed over here to buy yet.

I wonder if there's anything different to the configuration of the vehicle that's slowing down the delivery up here, regulations? block heater shortage? hah

·
Registered
13 Posts
i find it funny that some still think they will see the car they ordered 😂. Nissan couldn’t even update the pre-orders with what they were loosing from the performance package … how do you change the options in a car that’s already ordered and not notify customers? Because it’s not a true pre-order and Nissan is only taking the $1000 deposit as your interested in buying the vehicle. Right from Nissan Canada’s executive himself “you will be lucky if you even get the car you ordered delivered this year … may come in with another colour or in automatic .. when asked about a proto he just laughed and said zero chance” … included a picture of executive beside the car that said it along with the awesome Nissan quality of the seat hitting the headliner
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive design Vehicle Fixture Vehicle door Automotive mirror

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wrote to Nissan Canada and here is their response:
Hello Donald, thank you for your interest in the 2023 Nissan Z. Due to supply issues affecting the entire automotive industry, there are delays that bring us to the fall of 2022.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think that all orders made during official orders from the end of January to + or - February 4th. After all the Z for Canada were sold. Last February, even though my Z was already ordered from my dealership, every hour I looked at the Z available depending on the equipment and the color. And one day around February 4 everything was sold, it was even me who notified my dealer. So I'm sure the Zs that were sold in Canada during the official order and with a $1000 deposit will be delivered before the end of the year.
im not sure now as Nissan Canada shows spring 23 now

21 - 30 of 30 Posts