Nissan Z Forum banner

Still waiting for livraison in Québec Canada

5K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  SebasRaby9 
#1 ·
Somedy have news ? Hope it's gonna be before winter ???

#2 ·
Hey @SebasRaby9, deliveries should be this month, just not sure when exactly.

Supply chain issues pushed them back from Spring to Summer according a Nissan Canada rep:

“Although we had been saying spring 2022, due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to the summer of 2022,” Douâa Jazouli, Nissan Canada’s Manager of Product & Technology Communications

What Z spec did you order?

#5 ·
Hey @SebasRaby9, deliveries should be this month, just not sure when exactly.

Supply chain issues pushed them back from Spring to Summer according a Nissan Canada rep:

“Although we had been saying spring 2022, due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to the summer of 2022,” Douâa Jazouli, Nissan Canada’s Manager of Product & Technology Communications

What Z spec did you order?
wrong because i have tweeted nissan canada several times, all they say now is the z is coming in 2022
"Hi there, thank you for your excitement around the 2023 Nissan Z! Due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to later in 2022 for arrival in Canada. We would suggest reaching out to your dealership for updates!"

"Hi there, thank you for your excitement around your 2023 Nissan Z! Due to unforeseen supply chain issues that are affecting the entire industry, there has been a slight delay to later in 2022 for arrival in Canada."

#3 ·
The last I've officially heard was July-Sept. We're in Sept now, so I am hoping some time this month. Oct at the very latest. Driving season is almost over for this year! :( Would be a damn shame to take delivery, and straight into storage mode haha

I've had my order in since late January, so I am hoping to get some news soon

#8 ·
Last vessel before summer ends lands in vancouver 09/10/2022 if theres any z’s even on this vessel is already a long shot. Next up is 9/23/2022 which is already into fall. I believe it when nissan canada says late 2022. Keep in mind when they do land in vancouver it takes about 2-3 weeks with stops to get to the east coast (ontario). Very doubtful were going to see these coming soon.

#9 ·
At home in Quebec Canada, those who placed their order in January and February received a first email from Nissan Canada confirming receipt of our order. We were to receive the Z in the spring but due to the delay it was postponed to the end of the summer. And when our future Z is on the assembly line, we will receive a second email with an order number. This is to make sure that the Zs sold in Quebec arrive in Quebec…

#15 ·
Lol keep dreaming… Nissan canada doesn’t care at all. You may see the car you ordered or may see “a car” by the end of the year … that’s all they will say! No update or anything since January… dealerships or Nissan canada know nothing … they are more useless then tits on a bull

either hold out or pull out because either way your probably going to be disappointed

#25 ·
It's kind of sad, too. Most of the major markets, and the small markets have already seen their first cars. Canada appears to be the last to receive any vehicles. Whether it being demo's, or dealers first inventory. Not even a couple Proto spec's have landed over here to buy yet.

I wonder if there's anything different to the configuration of the vehicle that's slowing down the delivery up here, regulations? block heater shortage? hah

#26 ·
i find it funny that some still think they will see the car they ordered 😂. Nissan couldn’t even update the pre-orders with what they were loosing from the performance package … how do you change the options in a car that’s already ordered and not notify customers? Because it’s not a true pre-order and Nissan is only taking the $1000 deposit as your interested in buying the vehicle. Right from Nissan Canada’s executive himself “you will be lucky if you even get the car you ordered delivered this year … may come in with another colour or in automatic .. when asked about a proto he just laughed and said zero chance” … included a picture of executive beside the car that said it along with the awesome Nissan quality of the seat hitting the headliner
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive design Vehicle Fixture Vehicle door Automotive mirror

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.