Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overall all I do like the design very clean and not a mismash of curves angles and rope lights. Having said, I am not sure about the headlights....I do think the front and rear of the 400 need some revisions (I know the final design may change.

In my opinion, the front grill is too large open and boring, I know they must be adding a spot for a license plate holder (mandatory where I live). The rear needs something a spolier (gtr style) or lip.

What do you think?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Overall all I do like the design very clean and not a mismash of curves angles and rope lights. Having said, I am not sure about the headlights....I do think the front and rear of the 400 need some revisions (I know the final design may change.

In my opinion, the front grill is too large open and boring, I know they must be adding a spot for a license plate holder (mandatory where I live). The rear needs something a spolier (gtr style) or lip.

What do you think?
The grille definitely needs to be reshaped so it's a bit less boxy.

·
Registered
160 Posts
x2 on the front end. The front and rear are from completely different generations. Upfront we get the 280z and outback the 300zx. All this makes for an inconsistent design theme. A front end closer to the 300zx would be ideal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts