Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Nissan is really looking good, designs and colors, must be that post-Ghosn era :giggle: Now bring back the proper Xterra, I can't keep my offroader forever!

And she's rowing the manual, perfect!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
You can edit what you wrote but that was written in really poor taste.
You know what's really in poor taste? Nissan USA hiring a SJW woke warrior to peddle their wares. Think it's just me who thinks she is a disgusting Hollywood elite?
Look at this Nissan Sentra ad on YT and check the LIKE/DISLIKE ratio on it, I am not the only one who dislikes the pandering Nissan USA does:

Nothing poor taste about me slinging poo at a trash person who is rich and entitled!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Who cares about the politics of the actress.

I think the ad is great and I hope it’s a sign we are getting closer to release info in the Z.
I agree. I cared for a second, realized that we are here for the Z, and immediately edited my initial comment because this is a Z forum, not a please for me to whine about how much BL sucks.

But, then some jerk needed to take a swipe despite the fact that they had nothing to quote, so there it is.

I'm still going to buy a Z anyways. I just wish Nissan USA wouldn't pander to people like her.

I checked her Twitter feed when she posted this new video, just a bunch of suck-ups kissing her ego, not one person was excited about the new Nissans. BL fans don't drive Nissans.

·
Super Moderator
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Which Nissan is this?

that caught my eye too. pretty sure its not a nissan. not sure what they are using there but at a glance it looks like a kit car based off like a de tomasso pantera or 70s lambo or something? probably just meant to be a background generic old supercar for that shot.

missed opportunity to have used a R390 there. but I think there were only 2 or 3 road cars ever built

·
Registered
21 Posts
Who cares about the politics of the actress.

I think the ad is great and I hope it’s a sign we are getting closer to release info in the Z.
I agree. I cared for a second, realized that we are here for the Z, and immediately edited my initial comment because this is a Z forum, not a please for me to whine about how much BL sucks.

But, then some jerk needed to take a swipe despite the fact that they had nothing to quote, so there it is.
Really... nothing to quote? This you?

Laughable how you think I'm the jerk for calling you out. You claim to agree that we shouldn't care about politics of the actress and then immediately go on another tirade about how awful she is. You can't have it both ways.

Full disclosure: I don't know Brie Larson much at all. All I know she was in a Marvel movie, and it wasn't that great.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Really... nothing to quote? This you?

View attachment 1238

Laughable how you think I'm the jerk for calling you out. You claim to agree that we shouldn't care about politics of the actress and then immediately go on another tirade about how awful she is. You can't have it both ways.

Full disclosure: I don't know Brie Larson much at all. All I know she was in a Marvel movie, and it wasn't that great.
So what, are you done yet?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know people consider Brie Larson to be annoying (I kind of do) but dear god, how did we get here? I was scared this was gonna happen.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts