Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do they share their production videos or allow their customers to visit their production house and capture footages?
There are/were factory tours at tochigi as I know a few guys who made the trip years ago. One guy even got a ride on the test track. But the video of a specific customer car being produced is very rare. Nissan flew a camera crew over from Tennessee to film mine since it was #1.

Some manufacturers do offer customers experiences at the factory. I think Corvette does factory pick up but I don't know if you actually watch yours built.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
There are/were factory tours at tochigi as I know a few guys who made the trip years ago. One guy even got a ride on the test track. But the video of a specific customer car being produced is very rare. Nissan flew a camera crew over from Tennessee to film mine since it was #1.

Some manufacturers do offer customers experiences at the factory. I think Corvette does factory pick up but I don't know if you actually watch yours built.
I hope they at least did something exclusive for the GT-R50 guys, similar to what exotic car makers do, especially Pagani.

·
Registered
118 Posts

Naah! I didn't get the chance. But you're lucky to get that special attention from them. Nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts