Nissan Z Forum banner

What are your current Z rides?

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Ownallday 
#1 · (Edited)
While we're waiting for......the new Z, thought to post mine, still running strong after 47 years, RB power helps. I've had 5 240Z in the past as well as a gen 2 G35.

This was from last weekend at Auto Club Speedway, Fontana CA, my local track.

Light Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

See less See more
#4 ·
Patiently waiting is a understatement.
Sad to say I currently don’t have a Z or anything. Lol. Bought a new house and sold my daily and GTR. I know, crazy. My wife and I drive together everywhere anyways. So I’m taking this time to save royally. So currently have 19 X5. It will serve as my tow beast when time.
Since I was 20 all I have own is several Nissan’s. 350, G35, G37, 370, and GTR. Now waiting for the Z. So I’m ready for something. Losing track time sucks.

#9 ·
Great shots! Can definitely see you put some love into that 280Z, still have the oem underhood light, and that compliment gold valve cover, saweeeet! Streets of Willow? I'm planning Buttonwillow again Dec 18, my fav track around here, hope to run into ya (not literally of course) ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.