Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Paint match door handles this time around. Actually a different door handle all together.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Good find.
If they apply this to the hood, roof, hatch, that would considerably lessen the overall weight. Would still have plenty of structural integrity. Hopefully 3200 lb target can be achieved, which would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Really hoping for a Brembo package, not Akebonos, on any of the Sport or Track versions. I love Stoptechs but that's only US offering I believe.

Reactions: SPOHN

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Agree. I want brakes where at least the caliper has plenty of capabilities. BBK are big money already. Hoping to just throw on brake duct kit, pads, fluid and when the stock rotors go, get a two piece set. Done.
I had AP kit on my last Z. They where perfect.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
AP brakes are strong and reliable also. Anything better than those Akebonos, since I'll be tracking it 10-15 times a year here.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Auto Club Speedway, Willow Springs, Buttonwillow, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca my home tracks.

Reactions: SPOHN

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I want to make it to Laguna Seca one day. Which obviously will end up wanting to go more. Next few years I want to look into having someone transport my car to further places. COTA is a big one too.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts