Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We don't really know how the front grille will look on the final production new Z. We do know what the headlights look like, but not much else on the front...

Would you still get one if the front looked more like Nissan's new Ariya? I know the Ariya reveal is Nissan's top project right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im pretty sure there was a guy on the forum here, that's ''apparently'' seen the production version of the new Z.
And he mentioned that we can throw the 'V motion' styling out the window. I do get that though, from seeing the stills from Nissans teaser.

Looking at the Ariya, im thinking the new Z wont look like this front end though

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't even like the design fo the Ariya for a crossover. Look at the Mustang Mach-E... say what you will about the name, but it looks good.

I can actually see how the bar on the Ariya across the top of the grill could work on a sort of flat-nosed sportscar.

Still, they won't look similar because the Ariya doesn't need intakes for air in the front... so an EV gets a completely different look.

·
Registered
47 Posts

Self Drive on highway and remote Self park apparently amongst the features. Also sporting the new trademark logo. 2x Dual 12 inch screens

Integrated controls in faux wood similar to Honda E. E Pedal and all the usual

FWD under 300 hp

Range 300 miles +

Battery cooler

AWD 368 HP/443ft lbs of Torque (5 seconds Est)

Price $40,000

Lets see what the do with the Z. This is very nice for Nissan. They are taking tips of Mercedes and looks to be working interior wise. Exterior I think the front is okay but could be better

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts