Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
115 Posts
To me that kind of looks like a tuner shop, or aftermarket parts supplier testing. Not really looks like any Nismo that Nissan would pump out. Maybe it's a "Forsberg" of Japan trying out some stuff before one of their events

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
To me that kind of looks like a tuner shop, or aftermarket parts supplier testing. Not really looks like any Nismo that Nissan would pump out. Maybe it's a "Forsberg" of Japan trying out some stuff before one of their events

At first glance I see full carbon front fenders. That seems a little much for what nismo has done with the Z in the past. Also it's considerably lower and the NISMO cars even the GTR dont look much lower than the regular versions. This looks tuner to me as well. Need more pics especially the front to get a feel for what this is

·
Registered
191 Posts
At first glance I see full carbon front fenders. That seems a little much for what nismo has done with the Z in the past. Also it's considerably lower and the NISMO cars even the GTR dont look much lower than the regular versions. This looks tuner to be as well. Need more pics especially the front to get a feel for what this is
Could the aftermarket wheels be the reason for it being that close to the ground?

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
Hard to see for sure but the sideskirts look like unpainted mock ups attached to the car.

Also the wing placement is a little odd as it is further up the hatch instead of the oem spoiler position with the spoiler remaining intact

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
Also see something around the exhaust area. Impossible to tell from the low resolution but a larger cut out on the right side? I wouldn't think its a single exit exhaust but something is going on there

what track is this is at?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Also see something around the exhaust area. Impossible to tell from the low resolution but a larger cut out on the right side? I wouldn't think its a single exit exhaust but something is going on there

what track is this is at?
Probably a fully custom-made drive. Just a wild guess. lol. Not sure about the track either. Hard to say with such a short clip. Let's hope someone else add their input on this.

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
I was just curious about the track has nissan as their own testing grounds in japan not to mention a test track at the togichi factory. seems odd this would be out at a public track in this form. thats why my gut says its not NISMO. but a japanese tuner developing parts. I wonder if this track event was tied into the weekends super GT race

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
front view of the car

looks to have striped out interior with full cage. maybe this is something like a super taikyu league type racecar or closer to a GT4 clubracer spec? not sure that the brown color is. could be some type of carbon/kevlar mix?

if you look closely you can see some fender extensions for slightly more widebody look

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 20 of 28 Posts