The black roof and katana blade would be ones I'd ask.
- Is the black roof making it to production? Will it be optional?
- Is that katana blade making it to production?
- Is the carbon fiber plastic making it to production?
- Will there be an upgraded leather interior option?
- What are the paint options?
- Will there be color options for the wheels? (black, etc)?
I assume he won't answer these, but ...
- What's the release date?
- What's the name of the car?
- Are we getting those brakes?
- Is the digital screen standard or optional?
- Will there be a dual mode exhaust option?
- Engine size?
Thanks. Please keep those of us that can’t listen informed of any new info.Nothing exciting yet but its great to hear how him seeing the Z32 clay model was a transformative, explosive moment. Due to its minimalism, purity, provocative engineering and effortlessness. Years later we find a lot of that in the Z Proto!