Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger (daily), 2020 Toyota Supra
73 Posts
No was asking for Autos in MB’s.
My mom has had a 2018 and currently a 2021 GLC 300. The auto transmission is nice and shifts smooth. Good difference between comfort, sport, and sport plus mode. Go test drive a few vehicles to feel the transmission if you don’t know of anyone that has one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you have issue with manuals in stop-and-go, it's just because you're out of practice
Well, that kind of depends upon what you mean by "issue." If you mean that people lack the capability to competently use a stick in traffic, you're probably right. If "issue" means "preference against" it's certainly not rooted in practice or lack thereof.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, that kind of depends upon what you mean by "issue." If you mean that people lack the capability to competently use a stick in traffic, you're probably right. If "issue" means "preference against" it's certainly not rooted in practice or lack thereof.
True, and to each his own for preference. I just hear all the time people saying “I’d get a manual except it’s a pain in stop and go traffic”.
My point is that it isn’t a pain if you’re practiced and proficient. If someone prefers autos, that’s fine, just don’t blame the traffic - that isn’t the limitation.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts