Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
It will be either a Z, new STI, new Golf R, or current Supra. Supra is overpriced imho. Golf R is asking right at the limit what I'd be willing to pay for what you get. STI is well who knows at this point.

Wildcard. New Integra if a Type R exists.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm still eyeing the new Emira and Cayman S. Those two will carry on with manuals and have excellent handling, and still lightweight enough. Will see after tonight's unveiling hah!

·
Registered
1989 JDM z32TT 2+2
4 Posts
I'm in the market for something new, looking a vastly different vehicles. The new z will take priority as long as it's priced and optioned right though.

However, If the z isn't ideal my other options are:
2015+ F150 super crew long bed 2wd 3.5L ecoboost, and lower it on the 20" F150 XLT sport wheels
Datsun 620 longbed
Datsun 240/260/280z

Kindof waiting for the market to settle before buying (especially the F150) because used car prices are stupid right now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm comparing new Z vs. upcoming new BMW 2 series... I had a 2018 230i w/M Sports Pkg and like what I see with the new BMW G42 chassis. Its not perfect, but numerous new Techn toys. "Little" concerned new Z still on same 370z chassis even w/tweaks

21 - 27 of 27 Posts