Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Japanese site. Hadnt seen this detail before

Five cooling systems are installed, including a water-cooled intercooler, radiator, and oil cooler to support the high output of 405PS. The air flow rate is secured to improve the cooling performance, and the front grille has a Tear Drop cross section. It also reduces air resistance and front lift. In addition, we have created a form that makes you feel like a Fairlady Z, achieving both functionality and design.
Sleeve Font Rectangle Violet Material property

Rectangle Font Urban design Parallel Technology

·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
115 Posts
Hm, that's neat! Looks like they've put a lot of thought into cooling things down. I know one of the earliest and best upgrades you can do to the VR30 in the Q50/60 is better cooling up front. I've been looking over that Nissan Japan product page. So, so many details. It' feels exciting to see so much in-depth information finally. I wonder how long before the US/Canada/AU websites change over, with their pricing structure

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hm, that's neat! Looks like they've put a lot of thought into cooling things down. I know one of the earliest and best upgrades you can do to the VR30 in the Q50/60 is better cooling up front. I've been looking over that Nissan Japan product page. So, so many details. It' feels exciting to see so much in-depth information finally. I wonder how long before the US/Canada/AU websites change over, with their pricing structure
Here is the updated price list. Please check the following link and see if it is helpful:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts